What went well
- Liked the conversation cafe in the morning
- Victoria’s content was very well received
- A lot of attention to detail by master’s students
- Morning sharing was very thoughtful
- Lots of energy at the end of the day
- “Green talk”
- Asking two members to share how they used the ideas from LILA during intro
- Prompt them just to give one insight one action from conversation cafe
- How to bring in brief and learning ecology’s into the conversation
- Asking people to move before desert at dinner to give people chance to talk to others.
What went well
- Sensemakers: Donna, Joe and Avram
- Activity on day 2 works well
- Interest in doing something with the ideas from LILA by members
- Post it wall was full of notes
- Content was more digestible because it was more synthesized
- 10K view introduced a new idea that wrapped it into the conversation. Organizations as conversations helped to put things together that seemed prior apart before that.
- Move LILA table further back so its not blocking movement between area 1 and 2.
- For some reason the morning sensemaking was lighter than usual.
- Conversation cafe nominations were limited
- Remember to ask them to talk about nominations at their tables
- Tradeoff between too much feedback from cafe’s and only a tweet. Maybe create a separate area for people to post their post it from the cafe’s so people can review them after the fact. Ask someone from a different group to read two post its.
- Larger drop out of people than October.