What do we want to honor for the time we spent together at LILA. What did we appreciated from others in the room during the year?
- Teresa – I deeply appreciated the level of consciousness and mindfulness with which the LILA team puts together these gatherings, transfer of ideas and individual needs.
- David – The connection we make to one another really make me feel that I can call anyone and get some support.
- Christine: Presence and vulnerabilities to share challenges. Members don’t seem distracted when we are together.
- Elizabeth – a cultural fit here to learn and say things that aren’t well formed or “out of the traditional way” without feeling like it will fall flat.
- Anita – the way that ideas from the past are kept alive and in play. Constant re-sparking and reconnecting so for us who weren’t at the session, we can learn.
- Nicole – intellectual challenge that every session offers me. Its like a deep workout at the gym. She is grateful for the space that we allow for reflections.
- Michele: I reflect with others so I really appreciate engaging with others when I am having trouble with an idea or concept.
- Tationna – connections and networking with others to welcome me and help me understand how the process works.
- Sue: An intellectual playground, in Sanskrit it means to play. Matters to me because the theories and models are a toy for me to play with and a community to do this with.
- Daniel: With all the other commitments we have in our lives, to carve out sacred time without the full obligation of it being baked in, I appreciate the real difficulties in getting here but then to sit with each other.
Add a comment